MEET OUR GEMSTONE OF THE WEEK: ERIN FLESCH, STAR STYLIST
Question and answer with #SDGemstones Gem of the Week, Erin Flesch, from Madison, WI!
1. Tell us a little about yourself…I’m from Madison Wisconsin and teach high school Spanish. I am married with 2 little kids (Braxton 4, Kenlie 2)
2. How did you find Stella & Dot?
I went to a Style Session with a friend (I wasn’t even invited!)
3. What intrigued you most about Stella & Dot and why did you decide to join?
I loved the designs, uniqueness, and quality of the jewelry. I didn’t even know about the teams, friendships, goals, or Hoopla, but that would have sold me even more!
4. What Stella & Dot accomplishment makes you most proud? Hitting Star stylist was so exciting for me. It came down the last few days of the month and I was hustling! I also really love that I have some great friends who are doing this with me. It makes it so much more enjoyable!
5. What was your initial goal when you joined Stella & Dot? What results have you seen? Have your goals changed? My initial goal was to get free jewelry and to earn a little extra money for my family. I have exceeded those goals and continue to strive for consistency in my business and building a team.
6. What has Stella & Dot done for you and/or your family?
S&D has helped me to earn enough money to pay for a car this year! Plus, it’s given me the confidence to be me and to help others feel empowered and beautiful.
7. What advice would you give to new stylists starting with Stella & Dot? Success is addicting! Once you get rolling, it’s hard to stop. This is a company unlike any other and I am so grateful for the opportunities and relationships it has shown me.
8. How many hours per week do you spend on your Stella & Dot business? When does your business fit into your life? As a teacher, I don’t have much extra time, but I do set aside one night a week to meet with my team (over wine!) and then do some follow ups on another night. In the summer, I have more time to dedicate to this business and use that momentum to push me into the school year.
9. Did you have an initial financial goal when you started with Stella & Dot? Has that goal changed? Please share.
My financial goal was just to earn a little money. My goal has changed to hitting the bonus levels consistently and growing a team of successful stylist to work with.
10. Tell us what brings you #SDJOY from your Stella & Dot business. I love meeting new ladies and styling them to whatever fits her look. I really love when I see others wearing SD in their lives or telling me how much they love their new pieces. I also really love working with a team. We push each other and have a lot of fun.
11. What do you “love” the most about Stella & Dot? I love the community of women! My upline and team are so much fun, and of course, Hoopla is AMAZING!
12. Can we find you on Social Media?
Facebook: Style Goals by Erin
Love Erin as much we do? Contact her!