Meet our Gemstone of the Week: Elizabeth Coates, Senior Stylist
Question and answer with #SDGemstones Gem of the Week, Elizabeth Coates, from Novato, CA!
1. Tell us a little about yourself…
I live in Novato, CA and work full time in HR for a performance apparel brand. I just got married last October and my husband and I have a 2-year-old boxer mix.
2. How did you find Stella & Dot?
3 years ago I was looking for a way to make some additional income over the Holidays but didn’t want to work mall hours. I went to a trunk show and was that customer that wanted it ALL!
3. What intrigued you most about Stella & Dot and why did you decide to join?
I loved the idea that I could make this business what I wanted and that it is so easy to flex it around my full-time job. I decided to join because I loved the product and was blown away by the versatility.
4. What Stella & Dot accomplishment makes you most proud?
Re-promoting back to Senior stylist has been my favorite moment so far.
5. What was your initial goal when you joined Stella & Dot? What results have you seen? Have your goals changed?
I initially wanted a fun, flexible way to earn some additional income. What I got was an amazing side hustle, some fabulous friends and a jewelry wardrobe to be envied.
6. What has Stella & Dot done for you and/or your family?
It has given me the ability to afford the “extras” in life and treat myself.
7. What advice would you give to new stylists starting with Stella & Dot? Have fun! Chose Joy! and Be YOU! This business isn’t easy but will absolutely change your life if you let it. Follow the plan, have fun and do the work. It is worth it!
8. How many hours per week do you spend on your Stella & Dot business? When does your business fit into your life?
5ish right now, but I am going to be spending 5-10 in the next few months as I push to promote to Star-eek! I make sure to schedule “office” time to ensure it gets done.
9. Did you have an initial financial goal when you started with Stella & Dot? Has that goal changed? Please share.
10. What advice would you give to new stylists starting with Stella & Dot?
Have fun! Chose Joy! and Be YOU! This business isn’t easy but will absolutely change your life if you let it. Follow the plan, have fun and do the work. It is worth it!
12. What do you “love” the most about Stella & Dot?
The inspiring women, the fabulous jewelry and the ability to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to!
13. Can we find you on Social Media?
my FB: Elizabeth Coates James
my IG: ehcoates_james
14. What are some words you live by?
Be Bold, Be Brave!
Love Elizabeth as much we do? Contact her!